It's been a while since I've done one of these, but it seems like I've been tagged by
! Here goes:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you.
4. Make up 10 questions for the 10 people that you tag.
5. Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
6. Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you. (That seems like a bit much, so I decline.)
7. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
8. You have to legitimately tag 10 people. (Unless you can't think of that many people willing to do this, of course.)
9. No tag-backs.
10. You can't say that you don't do tags.
11. You MUST make a journal entry!
10 facts about me:
1. I've always dreamed of becoming a polyglot, but alas, art takes up most of my time. I have some fluency in Spanish, but I've always wanted to learn Finnish as well.
2. I actually originally wanted to be a writer, but my attention span doesn't really lend itself well to long bouts of writing. Art is a much more recent passion.
3. I LOVE science and ancient history (though I'm not so great with names and dates... Ironic, I know!). I read science and archaeological magazines and books whenever I can get my hands on them.
4. I am a Star Trek fan.
5. I have a titanium plate in my arm, and no good "how-I-broke-my-arm" story to go with it.
6. I have an addiction to stories about the surreal side of life. Poe and his contemporaries tend to pop up in my reading list pretty frequently.
7. My favorite type of cuisine is Thai. I love the contrasting flavors, and the spiciness.
8. I like thunderstorms.
9. I am never as good at working on my own projects as I am at helping other people with theirs.
10. Someday I would like to visit Ireland, or Palenque, or one of the many other places I read about in my books on history.
My 10 Questions for You (From ):
1. What is your medium of choice for art?I like digital art, for it's convenience and "undo" option. But when I feel really daring, I work in ink. It's bold and unforgiving, and so very fun.
2. How does your work space looks like?When I have one, it's usually just a desk with a computer on it, surrounded on as many sides as I can muster with books.
3. What's your favorite fruit and favorite vegetable? (it's a trick question!)I like too many types of fruit to pick one favorite, but one of my favorite veggies is probably broccoli.
4. What's your firmest and the most unshakable belief?Despite human doubts to the contrary, I believe there is Absolute Truth.
5. Can you describe me your best cup of coffee that you ever drank?It was called "The Caramelizer", and it was nothing but a straight shot of caffeine and caramel. I don't even like coffee, but that was one I would go back for.
6. Do you think homeschooling should be outlawed?No. I've seen very impressive things come from homeschooling and the students it produces. HOWEVER, it is not for everyone. Not all children have the self-motivation to be good at homeschooling.
7. What do you think the future will be like?I don't usually look to the future as a place of optimism. I think most of my ideas about the future lean towards the dystopian side of things.
8. How many sketchbooks have you finished?Counting notebooks... I'm going to guess ten (though I might have done one or two more than that). I currently have two active.
9. What's your favorite video game? If you don't play any, what's your favorite game or book?Jak and Daxter, hands down. And just for kicks, my favorite normal game is Smash Up, and my favorite book changes depending on my mood, but Lord of the Rings is a series I go back to a lot.
10. Do you think cleansing your blood with the help of leeches really works?I think it depends on the ailment. Draining you blood probably doesn't do much for, say, bacterial infections. But if you were bit by an insect or snake, and applied leeches directly to the area where the venom is located, I bet the non-clotting agents the leeches use would work well for bleeding out the stuff that might kill you.Whew!
Some questions for the poor and tagged people, original tagger is free to answer them as well and anyone that likes to.
My questions to YOU-
1. What do you do to motivate yourself?
2. What is your favorite animated show/movie?
3. What star/planet/space phenomena would you visit if you could?
4. What is your passion, and what made you passionate about it?
5. For Trek fans, your favorite captain and/or alien race? If you aren't a Trek fan, your favorite TV hero and/or villain organization?
6. Who is the one person you would like to meet the most in your lifetime?
7. Physical books or digital books?
8. Do you think your name fits you?
9. What is your favorite thing about this world we live in?
10. Pirates or Ninjas, and why?
Tagging 10 people to do this thing and keep it rolling:
Aaaaaaaaaand.... Those are the only people I could think of that wouldn't smack me for tagging them. Feel free to ignore the tag if you don't like these questionnaires.